David Bemoras is a Strategic Advisor in the Profit Enhancement Solutions group, a division of Smith & Gesteland, LLP. He has extensive experience in sales and marketing management and has played a key role in multiple large acquisitions throughout his career.
Prior to joining PES, David spent over 30 years working on the management side of the electrical, communications, and general supplies equipment industry. In 1983, he co-founded GNWC Wire cable and Network products. In 1997, he led the sale of his company to Communications Supply Corporation, a UBS private equity sponsored business. He remained an equity partner in the company and then helped facilitate its sale to WESCO International, a global Fortune 500 distributor, in 2006. He retired from WESCO in February of 2017, having served in a number of different roles within the organization throughout his tenure there.
Some of David’s biggest achievements throughout this time include the following:
- In his capacity as co-founder of GNWC Wire cable and Network products, David managed all sales and marketing functions, building a national distribution business with revenues in excess of $100M.
- After leading the sale of his company to Communications Supply Corporation (CSC) in 1997, David took on the role of equity partner there, managing all sales and marketing functions as an Executive Vice President. David played a key role in facilitating the acquisition of 12 companies, as well as building 12 “greenfield” start-ups throughout the U.S.
- During his time at CSC, company sales revenues grew to 650 million dollars.
- David was a part of the management team that facilitated the sale of CSC to WESCO International, a Fortune 500 distributor of electrical, communications, and general supplies equipment.
- In 2008, he became President of the Communications and Security wholly-owned WESCO subsidiary, leading the business to over $1B in sales by the end of 2010.
- David was promoted in 2014 to overall Global Sales and Marketing leader for WESCO. His organization was made up of 2500 dedicated sales and marketing employees across multiple functions, including Field Sales, Global Accounts, Marketing, Supplier Relations Product Management, E-Commerce, and Services.
David holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Arizona State University.